The 11th Meeting on Cholinesterases
The 11th Meeting on Cholinesterases was held in Kazan, old Russian city on the Volga River, on June 4-9, 2012. The Meeting venue was "Grand Hotel Kazan"
located in the city center.
The latest developments and advances in the field of cholinesterases, enzymes reacting with organophosphates, and related topics were discussed during the meeting.
Almost 200 people from 23 countries attanded the meeting.
Proceedings of the meeting are published as a Special Issue of Chemico-Biological Interactions journal
Meeting program (950 Kb)
Book of Abstracts (4.5 Mb)
- The XIV International Symposium on Cholinergic Mechanisms, May 5-9 2013, Hangzhou, China.
- The 38th BIOCATALYSIS - 2013, "Enzymology of organophosphorus compounds" session, July, 2-5, 2013, Moscow, Russia. Abstracts will be accepted till April 30, 2013.
- The 38th FEBS Congress, Enzymes reacting with organophosphates symposium, July 6-11 2013, St. Petersburg, Russia.
- The 1st Russian Conference on Medicinal Chemistry, 8-12 September, 2013, Moscow, Russia.
- The 12th Meeting on Cholinesterases will be held in Oct-Nov 2014 or in first week of June 2015, Alicante, Spain.